The municipality of Usora is one of the newly formed municipalities on the territory of Zenica-Doboj Canton on the basis of Dayton Peace Agreement. It houses the valley of the river Usora, on the highway Doboj – Tesanj – Teslic. The municipality covers area of 84 square kilometres and it is inhabited by 5 000 inhabitants. The municipality of Usora is on the relative heavily used road, and it borders with Doboj, Tesanj and Doboj jug. During mediaeval times the whole area on the banks of the river Usora was called Usora, that, unfortunately, wasn’t mentioned and there are no written monuments. The last stecak –tomb stone, in this area that was in settlement Bedaci , in 30s last century was smashed and used in construction. The only that connects us to this period are two caravan roads “Drum” and “Grabik” which were the main traffic roads in the first half of 19th century in the valley of Usora, and site “Gradina” in Mravici. Usora was submitted to Ottoman Empire’s dominion in 1512. The first written document from that period, which mentioned this area, is a protocol of Tesanj’s judges taken between 1639 and 1642. Mentioned protocol has noted information about Muslim inhabitants in area between rivers Usora and Bosna. This area till 1952 was part of a Tesanj county, and after that it became part of Doboj. In Usora, religious tourism is very developed. And in proclamation of Bishop Grga Varesanin, Usora was announced as a parish in 1802. The Church of St. Anto Padovanski, even built at the beginning of 20th century became very famous between Catholics. Every year at June 13, pilgrims from different sides of the world come here for pilgrimage. Beside this church, the Church of St. Ana, built in 1911, is very interesting, too. The church is set in Zabljak in the municipality of Usora. Every year at July 26, this church is also visited by pilgrims. The river Usora, is wide - known for its fish fond like rudd, trout, pike and many others.